HostBill 3.7.0 is now available for download. What’s new in latest HostBill?
Major ticket improvements:
- Ticket macros – now you can add predefined response to ticket & automatically perform actions like status change, priority change, staff assignment & more.
- Bulk actions – select multiple tickets in details screen to apply bulk action – using ticket macros and custom criteria you can update similar tickets at once!
- Advanced ticket filters – create pre-import filters to determine tickets that should be rejected and post-import to apply automated actions after ticket creation based on your custom rules.
- SLA/Escalations – HostBill now can automatically escalate & overdue tickets based on SLA set per department
Learn more about ticketing system in HostBill at http://hostbillapp.com/features/apps/support-system.html
- Now your staff members and customers can receive mobile notifications on certain events in HostBill, like new or escalated tickets, new orders, new/due invoice, expiring domain & more.
- Mobile notification modules include Twilio, Clickatell, Prowl (iPhone Push), NMA (Android Push)
OnApp module improvements:
- Your cloud customers now will be able to manage rDNS records for their IPs
- Clients can now create tags for their virtual machines, for easier management
One Time Passwords Plugin:
Enable additional layer of security for your HostBill adminarea – you can protect your admin section with Time-based One Time Passwords. Use your mobile device (tested with iPhone and Android) to generate one time password that will allow you to login.
New OrderPage: 3 steps slider.
Your clients will love new order page for your products – product ordering easy as 1,2,3.
Full changelog: http://hostbillapp.com/changelog/