Another set of OnApp module updates is here!
It’s been almost a week since last OnApp module update – so its about time to bring you new improvements/bugfixes to our HostBill+OnApp integration!:
Changes / New features:
- Fixed: Its not possible to terminate user that has been previously suspended
- Fixed: Admin dont see virtualmachines of suspended user
- Fixed: Auto-created vm for “Single machine” product have other root pass than set in HostBill
- Fixed: User custom OS Templates are not listed in clientarea for new VM creation
- Fixed: VM fails to autoprovision when cpu share is less than cpu cores limit in package
- Fixed: Listing IPs in clientarea for vms with more than one IP address assigned bug
- New IP is now automatically assigned after ordering additional IP through OnApp:Ip addon.
- When addon like extra IP is hidden, but assigned to product – it wont display in cart but will be available to order from clientarea
- When customer orders single vps with more than one IP, it will be assigned to his VM automatically
- Assigning new IP address in clientarea now invokes VM Network Rebuild
- Added unassigned IP count in clientarea VM:Ip tab
OnApp 2.1 Gold module for HostBill
Place downloaded package in your main HostBill directory and unzip it there.