It’s been almost a week since last OnApp module update – so it’s about time to bring you new improvements/bugfixes to our HostBill+OnApp integration!
Changes / New features:
- Fixed: It’s not possible to terminate user that has been previously suspended
- Fixed: Admin doesn’t see virtual machines of suspended user
- Fixed: Auto-created VM for “Single machine” product has other root pass than set in HostBill
- Fixed: User custom OS Templates are not listed in client area for new VM creation
- Fixed: VM fails to autoprovision when cpu share is less than cpu cores limit in package
- Fixed: Listing IPs in client area for VMs with more than one IP address assigned bug
- New IP is now automatically assigned after ordering additional IP through OnApp:Ip addon.
- When addon like extra IP is hidden, but assigned to product – it won’t display in cart but will be available to order from client area
- When customer orders single VPS with more than one IP, it will be assigned to his VM automatically
- Assigning new IP address in client area now invokes VM Network Rebuild
- Added unassigned IP count in client area VM:Ip tab
Download: OnApp 2.1 Gold module for HostBill from client area
Place downloaded package in your main HostBill directory and unzip it there.