New integrations! Paysafe, Instra domain registrar, MOLPay.
HostBill has recently added new payment gateways that you can now process payments with in HostBill and a new domain registrar!
Paysafe card processing
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. HostBill now supports Paysafe card processing for collecting payments. Paysafe processes payments in background, so your client will not leave HostBill UI. This gateway also supports tokenization – credit card details will be stored in database in tokenized form, and can be only used with this gateway, but you can also use regular card processing through Paysafe Card, with cards stored on your end for portability. Paysafe also supports one-click refunds processing for your staff members – transaction can be easily refunded from invoice details.
MOLPay payment gateway
Quite recently the list of payment gateways supported by HostBill joined MOLPay – a leading payment gateway in Southeast Asia that since 2005 connects international brands with local consumers across region. MOLPay offers global cards payment for merchants to sell online and has wide coverage of e-banking and e-wallet solutions. It is also the first payment gateway in South East Asia enabling online purchases to be paid physically with cash at their physical payment centers such as 7-Eleven. With the new HostBill integration you can collect payment using MOLPay out of the box. This payment gateway is a great choice if you have customers in South East Asia or plan to expand your business to SEA markets!
Instra domain registrar
Instra is a company with over 15 year presence in the domain industry, selling and promoting gTLD and ccTLD domain names and servicing customers in more than 200 countries worldwide. HostBill now provides seamless integration with Instra to enable you to automate all aspects of Instra domain management – from registration, through transfer, expiration reminders to automatic renewals. HostBill also ensures automatic synchronization of your domain names with the registrar to make sure that details you store are up to date. What is more, HostBill gives you the opportunity to order and manage domains in bulk: set privacy, name-servers, auto-renewal and other settings for number of domains with just a few mouse clicks.
- Automated domain registration. When enabled, domain module connects registrar API to register new domain name ordered by client.
- Automated domain transfers. Customers can request domain transfer from other registrar to you. During signup customers are asked for EPP/transfer code used in transfer process.
- Update domain registration contacts. Customers can manage contact details related to domains they have registered with you.
- Registrar lock – Your customer will have ability to enable/disable registrar lock from client portal, preventing unauthorised domain transfers.
- Update Nameservers – customers have the ability to change nameservers the domain is pointing to.