New invoice management features
New version of HostBill brings some exciting improvements in invoice management section.
With release 2017-01-27 we’ve introduced following new invoice management features:
- Invoice history – each invoice change is now logged, staff members can browse trough previous invoice versions to track what was changed and by whom
- Admin-only notes – staff members now can “internally” communicate in invoice details page and store attachments to their comments
- Explicit save changes – changes made to invoice does not affect its current version immediately – staff member needs to confirm changes by hitting “Save changes” button.
- Credited invoice status – option that can be enabled in Credit notes settings, allows issuing credit notes to unpaid invoices, and changing their status to Credited, rather than Refunded
- Optional warnings in non-draft edits – you can now enable option to warn staff members about accidental changes made to invoices that were already issued/sent to customer