Announcing HostBill 1.0.2 upcoming release
Hello all intrested in HostBill project.
We’re happy to annouce that version 1.0.2 getting its last screws and bolts and it will be released very soon from now (date will be revealed in next post). As we’re very excited with it, we’d like to give you a sneak preview of upcoming new features in HostBill – mostly developer-friendly ones.
Here is short list of upcoming features:
1. Simple to use API available for developers (documentation: http://wiki.hostbillapp.com/index.php/API ). In version 1.0.2 we’re giving away get functions only (getClients, getInvoices etc), but ofcourse more to come in next versions. HBWrapper is worth mentioning – this is free wrapper class written in PHP which will make using HostBill API hassle free – just call methods from it and dont bother writing your own client implementation (connecting, authenticating etc)
2. Custom modules feature – as we created HostBill using latest programming techniques it was easy for us to make it powerfull framework for your applications/addons to Hostbill. Developers can write modules to HostBill using MVC pattern, and best part is they can call HostBill API methods from inside of such modules. For more informations on upcoming feature refeer to our WIKI: http://wiki.hostbillapp.com/index.php/Custom_Modules.
3. Fast… Faster… HostBill! – yes, HostBill was fast in 1.0.0 – just wait and experience performance boost in 1.0.2!!
4. Subscription payments – first in PayPal module, but more to come
5. ResellerClub module – as requested
6. Credit can now be easily added to invoices and or clients
7. And more fixes & features (will be mentioned in official release post on our forum) …