This week in HostBill we’re introducing new widgets for HostBill Dashboard, the update to CloudStack module, new domain lookup engine and more!Continue Reading
New HostBill version is ready and available to download. Check out what’s new in 4.1.0:
- Option to reset root password (if OS template supports it) and account password
- It is now possible to use storage tags and chose between local and shared storage
- Option to offer High Availability (HA) for new VM
- Moved network options for cloud type provisioning from single VPS view to VM list
- Added OpenVZ support
- Added IPAM support – it’s now possible to automatically assign IP to created VMs
Log rotation plugin
HostBill keep logs in multiple tables. To improve performance new plugin can backup and truncate log tables automatically once they reach high rows count.
Full changelog available at http://hostbillapp.com/changelog
Cloudstack and XenServer integrations – brand new HostBill is here!
What’s new in HostBill?
CloudStack – build your cloud hosting on top of CloudStack infrastructure and automated billing with HostBill – fully featured client area and multiple provisioning possibilities – learn more at: http://hostbillapp.com/features/apps/cloudstack.html
Citrix XenServer – Automated VM provisioning on popular XenServer hypervisor with HostBill http://hostbillapp.com/features/apps/xenserver.html
OnApp CDN Metered Billing – You can now sell CDN service with Pay-as-you-go model – clients will pay only for CDN traffic consumed http://hostbillapp.com/features/apps/onappcdn.html
And much more, including Coupon code upgrades, Client area IP restrictions and ticketing system improvements.
Order/ free trial: