This week we’ve added metered billing support for three of our modules: Plesk, cPanel and Direct Admin.Continue Reading
Due to the latest changes in cPanel license pricing we’ve updated our cPanel Manage2 module for resellers and enabled metered billing for this module!Continue Reading
Creating invoices and sending notification to the clients if they go over their Disk/Traffic limits is very common.
Why not put some magic here and write a tool to automate this task?
Yes we did that! You will get a list of all accounts which reached their limits for Bandwidth or Disk space.
For each client you can:
- Set price and create invoice
- Send warning notification
- Email customer
- Suspend account
this and more in the next version 🙂
cPanel:DataSync connects with Server and synchronizes all data (domains, usernames, etc) between Cpanel and HostBill.
- Checks if HostBill:Account match cPanel:Account (Account examplec has respective account examplec located at cPanel server)
- Checks if HostBill:Account:DomainName matches cPanel:Account:DomainName (Account examplec with domain example.com has respective account examplec with domain example.racom located at cPanel server)
- Imports accounts into HostBill (Import account if accounts located at cPanel server do not exist in HostBill )
Watch Video: Cpanel:DataSync
Today we launched a new HostBill feature which will save you from having to copy each account manually from Control Panel to HostBill.