September Deal of the Month
This time in our Deal of the Month we have a special treat for you. You have the chance to buy HostBill Software Development Kit and Developer Modules 15% off!
15% off on Developer Modules and SDK License
Did you know that each year, exactly on 256th day of it we celebrate the Programmer Day? And in 2020 it happens to be tomorrow, 12th September! Fun fact: the number 256 (28) was chosen because it is the number of distinct values that can be represented with an eight-bit byte, a value well-known to programmers. 256 is also the highest power of two that is less than 365, the number of days in a common year.
To celebrate this day, we have a treat for all programmers. Our September Deal of the Month features 15% discount on our Developer Modules and Software Development Kit! To get the discount use code 256DEV2020 upon checkout. The code is valid for two weeks, between 11th and 25th September 2020!
What’s on sale?
HostBill SDK – Software Development Kit is a set of tools that allow you to create your own modules, for your own use only. HostBill SDK comes with additional HostBill license for development, testing and staging purposes. It also features access to developer documentation and access to sample modules and code. It can be purchased here.
HostBill Developer Modules
HostBill Developer Modules have the full functionality of the ‘regular’ module and include the source code. Developer versions allow you to extend functionalities of our existing modules, add the features you may need and build your ideas before competition. This way you can save a lot of time and effort, as you don’t have to develop your module from scratch. All you have to do is to fork the HostBill module!
If you want to buy a Developer Module, find the integration you need, click on ‘Add to your HostBill’ button and choose the ‘Developer’ version.
- You can edit, extend, modify source code of module only within your own company
- You will get access to bug & security fixes for major version of purchased module source
- You are not allowed to modify module copyright notices
- You cannot redistribute, share, sell or use source code or its parts in other software
- Source code modifications results in limited support for given module, you can always hire us to help you out with code
- Moneyback guarantee does not apply on Developer Licenses