Announcing HostBill 1.0.2 upcoming release
Hello all interested in HostBill project!
We’re happy to announce that version 1.0.2 is getting its last screws and bolts and it will be released very soon from now (date will be revealed in the next post). As we’re very excited with it, we’d like to give you a sneak preview of upcoming new features in HostBill – mostly developer-friendly ones.
Here is the short list of upcoming features:
1. Simple to use API available for developers. In version 1.0.2 we’re giving away get functions only (getClients, getInvoices etc), but of course more to come in the next versions. HBWrapper is worth mentioning – this is a free wrapper class written in PHP which will make using HostBill API hassle free – just call methods from it and don’t bother writing your own client implementation (connecting, authenticating etc)
2. Custom modules feature – as we created HostBill using latest programming techniques it was easy for us to make it powerful framework for your applications / addons to Hostbill. Developers can write modules to HostBill using MVC pattern, and best part is they can call HostBill API methods from inside of such modules.
3. Fast… Faster… HostBill! – yes, HostBill was fast in 1.0.0 – just wait and experience performance boost in 1.0.2!!
4. Subscription payments – first in PayPal module, but more to come
5. ResellerClub module – as requested
6. Credit can now be easily added to invoices and/or clients
7. And more fixes & features (will be mentioned in official release post on our forum).