Fraud is well known plague for any online business owner and while some payment processors can detect fraudulent orders, your billing platform should create first line of defence against fraud before it hits payment gateway and eventually your pocket to protect your business from costly chargebacks.
Let us walk trough some of amazing new features, step by step of how it can be used in your company, and learn how those two modules works great together!
1. Check walktrough below to see whats new in Dedicated servers manager (click on image for higher resolution)
This is just a start of our plugins improvements – for full changes track our weekly changelog: http://hostbillapp.com/changelog
If you’re using HostBill you probably already know that you can use Direct order link for services. Now with Direct Order Links plugin you can generate links containing custom order configuration! How to use it:
- Log in as administrator & activate Direct Order Links plugin
- While logged in, visit your Clientarea->Cart
- Select product, configure it the way you want (add Addons, Forms elements, Values, Billing cycles, Discounts etc.)
- Click on Generate Now
- You will receive direct order link that will contain your current cart configuration
- Send link to customer for rapid checkout process!
See how it works:
We love Twitter here in HostBill – that’s why we’ve created simple plugin for our App to show latest Twitter updates in clientarea homescreen – now you will be able to update all your clients with latest tweets. This plugin will be available in HostBill 2.8 – but you can get it now!
Download & Install
1. Download file from http://cdn.hostbillapp.com/addons/twitter/twitter.zip
2. Copy zip archive into HostBill main directory
3. Extract all files
4. Activate and use http://cdn.hostbillapp.com/addons/twitter/hb_plugins_twitter.swf